RF Training owns and operates its own City and Guilds accredited construction course centres. We specialise in delivering construction courses for the plumbing, electrical and gas industries.
The shortage of skilled and qualified construction workers is no secret. RF Training was formerly a division of the successful ReactFast Group of Companies that provides services to hundreds of thousands of domestic customers every year. RF Training was created to service the needs of this business by providing a network of highly skilled and professional engineers.
RF Training has been operating since 2004. In this time we have trained and helped launch thousands of careers for new entrants to the plumbing, gas and electrical construction trades. Unlike many of our competitors our strength comes from our depth of industry knowledge and experience.
RF Training has a variety of plumbing training courses designed to meet your needs.
- Plumbing, Central Heating Design & Installation – Full-time Intensive & Flexible LearningThe RF Training Plumbing, Central Heating, Design & Installation Course covers all aspects of domestic heating, plumbing, fault finding and maintenance.
Professional Plumbing Course – Full-time Intensive & Flexible Learning
- The course includes the above City and Guilds Plumbing Course and the Level 3 Registered Gas Installer Course. The course can be completed full time or over a period of time under our flexible learning scheme.
Our electrician training courses have been designed with the needs of the modern customer in mind.
- Intensive 7 week Electrical Training Course
For career changers Electrical Courses by RF Training are the obvious choice. We have retrained hundreds of mature people from all backgrounds. Many have successfully launched a new career and created a new life for themselves and their families.
- Bespoke Training Solutions
There are a myriad of differnt electrical training awards and qualifications. It is important that you receive the correct advice and electrical training that matches your needs and requirements.
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations Course (5 Day)This course is aimed at anyone within the Electrical Industry as well as others who require a working knowledge of BS7671 Wiring Regulations.
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations Update (1 Day)
The 17th Edition of the Electrical Wiring Regulations was introduced into the Building Regulations in January 2008.
Our gas engineer courses have been designed with the needs of the modern customer in mind.
- Fast Track Gas Installers CourseRf Training has developed a bespoke plumbing and gas foundation training programme that allows new entrants to the gas industry to fast track to Gas Safe Registration.
- ACS Gas Training & Assessment
Our 3 day ACS Gas Training and Assessment Course has been specifically designed for current GAS SAFE / CORGI Registered gas fitters and heating engineers that need to renew their ACS Gas qualifications.
- BPEC Gas Foundation
The Domestic Gas Foundation training course is accredited by BPEC. The course is aimed at plumbers or people that are working in an associated mechanical services industry that have had little or no previous experienceof working in the gas industry.
Using our 20 years of locksmith industry experience we have designed a locksmith training course for you.
- Locksmith Training with Boarding and Glazing Course
Locksmith training course which concentrates on the practical skills needed to become a successful locksmith and secure work from day one, understanding the many different types of locks, the different gaining access techniques, and also practical tips and advice from practicing locksmiths.
- Part L Certificate in Energy Efficiency for Domestic Heating CourseThis course is aimed at Heating Engineers, Gas Fitters and Plumbers plus associated trades who are involved in designing, specification, installation and maintenance of gas boilers, heating controls, and hot water systems.
- BPEC Water Regulations Course
This course is aimed at plumbers and associated trades who are involved with the installation, design or specification of water systems or with buildings containing water systems.
- Unvented Hot Water Course
The aim of this course is to train candidates in the installation and safety requirements of unvented hot water systems. The candidate will have an understanding of Building Regulation Part G and associated legislation.
- Part P Defined Scope Electrical Competence Scheme Training Course
The defined scope Part P award is designed to prove competence for Plumbers and other associated trades on electrical work they may carry out.
Part P Full Scope
- Part P Full Scope Electrical Competence Scheme Training CourseThe Part P Full Scope Course is aimed at those whose main role is to undertake maintenance and full installation work on domestic electrical installations which may involve complete re-wires, the changing of consumer units or installation of complete ring mains etc.
- Legionnaries Control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems
The Legionella and water treatment course is designed to enable installers to understand the requirements of applicable regulations, HSE guidance, British Standards and Water Regulation.