Domestic & Commercial Gas Engineer
Severn Group requires a fully qualified gas engineer with relevant experience within the industry both domestic and commercial. The right candidate should possess all the relevant industry qualifications be of smart appearance and conscientious with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
You will be operating mainly within the Worcestershire and West Midlands area but will be required to work nationally as and when required. Ideally you will be based within these regions as our head office is in Stourport, Worcestershire.
Responsibilities and Duties (Gas engineer duties include).
- Service and repair to gas appliances.
- Fault finding and diagnosis to gas appliances
- Installation work – pipework (soldered copper, press fit copper and threaded LCS) fan convectors, boilers, water heaters.
- Multi fuel qualifications (Natural gas, LPG, and Oil) are an advantage but no essential.
Qualifications and Skills
- UK full driving license is essential.
- Gas Engineers must have all qualifications and experience required within the industry to work in the domestic and commercial sector.
- In return for this a Gas engineer can expect a competitive salary with excellent overtime rates.
- Van with fuel card, Mobile phone, uniform and paid holidays (28days).
- Job Type: Full-time
- Starting salary £32,000 per year negotiable depending on experience