Train to be a Gas Engineer
We love what we do
Train with Our Gas Engineer Course and Gas Courses with Options SkillsTrain to be a gas engineer with courses from Options Skills. There is a shortage of registered ‘Gas Safe’ engineers in the UK. To lawfully work on gas installations or appliances in the UK, you must be qualified and be on the Gas Safe Register. Gaining skills, experience and qualifications necessary to join the Gas Safe Register can appear to be daunting for new entrants to the industry however Options Skills Gas Engineer Training courses, combined with on-site experience provide a seamless, logical and legal training pathway for you to follow. Training follows a logical 3-step approach designed to ensure you receive the best possible training and preparation for your new role as a gas engineer.
Step OneYou will attend a 20 - 25 day practical workshop or 'boot camp', the actual amount of time that you spend with us will depend upon previous experience. The course places an emphasis on practical training and gas regulations. Training is available on a full or part time basis.
Step TwoYou will need to gain work experience under the supervision of a Registered Gas Engineer. Options Skills can help you through courses. We will guarantee to find you a local placement if you need help to do this.
Step ThreeReturn to the training centre for Initial ACS Gas Assessment. Following successful assessment you will be able to apply to the Gas Safe Register for membership. Need more information? Please call today to request a Course Syllabus or to speak to one of our team.
- All gas courses are industry recognised
- We operate an open door policy on any gas engineering course, so before you think about starting you can visit us
- We offer ongoing help once you have finished your gas engineering courses
- Limited Group Sizes
- Guaranteed on -site experience with a registered Gas Installer
- Full time and part time training options available
- Centre led training – no home study with us!
- Full course syllabus with written terms and conditions
- No hidden extras