Domestic & Commercial Gas Engineer
Severn Group requires a fully qualified gas engineer with relevant experience within the industry both domestic and commercial. The right candidate should possess all the relevant industry qualifications, be of smart appearance, and conscientious with a minimum of 5 years experience.
You will be operating mainly within the Worcestershire and West Midlands area but you will be asked to work nationally as and when required. Ideally, you will be based in the Midlands area as head office is in Stourport, Worcestershire.
Responsibilities and Duties (Gas engineer duties include).
- Service and repair to gas appliances.
- Fault finding and diagnosis of gas appliances
- Installation work – pipework (soldered copper, press fit copper and threaded LCS) fan convectors, boilers, water heaters).
- Multi fuel qualifications (Natural gas, LPG, and Oil) are an advantage but not essential.
Qualifications and Skills
- UK full driving license is essential.
- Gas engineers must have all qualifications and experience required within the industry to work in the domestic and commercial sector.
- In return for this, a gas engineer can expect a competitive salary with excellent overtime rates.
- Van with fuel card, mobile phone, uniform and paid holidays (28days).
- Job Type: Full-time
- Starting salary £32,000 per year negotiable depending on experience
CONTACT ADAM GRAHAM FOR MORE INFORMATION
0808 301 496