Gas Fitter Training Courses at Options Skills
Looking for Gas Fitter Training Courses? Any person that works as a gas fitter or gas engineer in the United Kingdom must hold current and relevant gas qualifications and be a member of the Gas Safe Register. If you are looking for Gas Fitter Training Courses and would like to retrain as a qualified gas engineer you will need to ensure that you follow an approved training programme that will result in recognised qualifications that will allow you to join the Gas Safe Register in your own right or as an approved operative on behalf of a company.
At Options Skills we have been training new entrant gas engineers for years. Our proven managed learning plan and gas fitter training courses is extremely successful and is renowned for delivering results and helping our customers fulfil their ambitions.
The programme is split into three defined stages, designed to help the trainee achieve his or her goal.
The three stages will help you gain knowledge, practical skills, competence, confidence and ultimately the qualifications that will allow you to join the Gas Safe Register. See below
- Stage One: Training and instruction in a supervised environment. This is centre led training, delivered in small groups. This stage of the programme will last 20-30 days depending upon your previous work experience.
- Stage Two: On site work experience and portfolio building. You will gain work experience whilst under the supervision of a registered gas engineer. This part of your training is essential. It will underpin everything that you have been taught in Stage One.
- Stage Three: Upon completion of your on-site portfolio you will be able to return to the training centre for your Initial ACS Gas Assessment. This process usually takes further 2-weeks. You will be assessed for the domestic suite of qualifications. Core Gas Safety (CCN1), Central Heating (CENWAT), Gas Fires (HTR1), Gas Cookers (CKR1) and Flue Gas Analyser (CPA1).
Following successful assessment you will be awarded your ACS Gas Qualifications. It is only with these qualifications that you will then be able to apply to join the Gas Safe Register.
For more information about our gas fitter training courses please request a full course syllabus by completing the enquiry form or by calling us today.
- Course Location: Manchester, Birmingham or London plus local on-site work experience
- Qualifications: ACS Gas Qualifications
- Accredited by: Logic Certification
Contact us now for more information
This course is available on a full or part time basis.